A partial archive of https://score.community/ as of Monday March 04, 2024.

Crowd Flow Dashboard solution – Technical feed

timvanachte

This is a topic/thread for all technical coordination, implementation, Github, pull request info, issue info, open source, open data, etc. notifications, questions and other messages about the replication of CongestionRadar (DrukteRadar) in other cities.

There is also this topic/thread for concept, work plan, working group progress, business side of things, etc. discussion.

The idea is to keep the technical and ‘business’ side separated.

Jefwillems

@Jaccobrouwer There are some issues with setting up the environment for the City Dynamics project. I made an issue on the github page , but it looks like the issue i’m addressing is already fixed in a pull request .
It also looks like the information for setting up the environment in the README.md file is outdated. for example, it prompts to install python packages on your local machine, but that doesn’t make a lot of sense when in the next steps you create docker containers for all components, so the locally installed packages won’t be used.

Pepijnhofstede

Hi @Jefwillems,

@Tim might be able to help you with this.

Jaccobrouwer

Jef, heeft er al iemand werk van gemaakt?

Groeten,

Jacco Brouwer

Relatiemanager programma DataPunt

Onderzoek, Informatie en Statistiek

Gemeente Amsterdam

M 06 53 621 906

jacco.brouwer@amsterdam.nl

LinkedIn profiel

Weesperstraat 117, 1018 VN Amsterdam

Amsterdam.nl

Verzonden: dinsdag 26 maart 2019 11:04

···

Jefwillems

March 26

@Jaccobrouwer There are some issues with setting up the environment for the City Dynamics project. I made an issue
on the github page , but it looks like the issue i’m addressing is already fixed in a
pull request .

It also looks like the information for setting up the environment in the README.md file is outdated. for example, it prompts to install python packages on your local machine, but that doesn’t make a lot of sense when in the next steps you create docker containers
for all components, so the locally installed packages won’t be used.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails,
click here