A partial archive of https://score.community/ as of Monday March 04, 2024.

#Gbgtechweek - IoT Bootcamp (Gothenburg, Sweden)

evdoxia.kouraki

Hi!

IoT Bootcamp is a 2-day event with focus on Internet-of-Things (IoT) for Smart Cities in general, and a Connected Gothenburg in particular. The event offers a mix of inspiring key note speeches as well as opportunities to try out ideas and concepts in the “Do Zone”.

SCORE will be presented tomorrow at 9:00 as an inspiring project!!

More information about the program can be found @ https://gbgtechweek.com/program/iot-bootcamp/ @Mariechoetarp We will post on twitter so you can retweet! Please also follow @gbgtechweek on Twitter ‏for updates!

Best,
Eva

Mariechoetarp

That looks great, Eva. If you take any nice pics, pls send a few - maybe even a short recap of the days for the newsletter:)

claus

Nice! Good luck @evdoxia.kouraki! It seems you are fast becoming SCORE’s most active ambassador :slight_smile:

evdoxia.kouraki

Thanks Claus! I will do my best :slightly_smiling_face:

eva.hellberg

Is it ok for us to drop a pic on Score Insta tomorrow? Even though we do not support the account this week? :sunglasses:

Mariechoetarp

of COURSE!

klantto

Great Eva. Ill be doing the one after you. so let´s get breakfast! ill try to take some pictures

evdoxia.kouraki

Perfect! Maybe it’s possible also to take a short film from you after your presentation :slight_smile:

brynskov

Good luck!

···

On 24 May 2018, at 14.09, Claus Mullie noreply@score.community wrote:

:date:
May 25, 2018, 9:00am

— May 25, 2018, 9:00am

(GMT+01:00) Stockholm

c.mullie
c.mullie

Claus Mullie

May 24
Nice! Good luck
@evdoxia.kouraki
! It seems you are fast becoming SCORE’s most active ambassador :slight_smile:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails,
click here

klantto

All is well, we survived. This company aporaced me: Wellness Telecom. They have a smart city platform with a lot of cities from spain involved.

Tarek Saliba was the man we meet.
@evdoxia.kouraki

evdoxia.kouraki

YES! His email is tsaliba@wtelecom.se