A partial archive of https://score.community/ as of Monday March 04, 2024.

Goodbye SCORE

Mariechoetarp

Dear SCORE consortium,

As I am leaving Aarhus University and with that, SCORE, this coming Friday (22 June)this is a friendly goodbye to wish you all the best of luck with this project. I am so happy to have been able to contribute in the process of making the marvelous visuals for SCORE and send it out during my time here.

On a practical note - if there is anything in the realm of communication you think is important to get out very soon, now is your chance.

I’ve also enjoyed all the talks I’ve held with each partner as it has greatly helped in the process of creating both a coherent understanding of SCORE and to facilitate that into something visual and communicative, that I can pass on to the next communications person.

So long,
Marie Choe Tarp

m.worring

Good luck in your next steps,

Marcel.

···

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 21:26

To: Worring, Marcel

Subject: [SCORE community] [Work Packages/Communication (WP2)] Goodbye SCORE

Mariechoetarp

June 20
Dear SCORE consortium,

As I am leaving Aarhus University and with that, SCORE, this coming Friday (22 June)this is a friendly goodbye to wish you all the best of luck with this project. I am so happy to have been able to contribute in the process of making the marvelous visuals for SCORE and send it out during my time here.

On a practical note - if there is anything in the realm of communication you think is important to get out very soon, now is your chance.

I’ve also enjoyed all the talks I’ve held with each partner as it has greatly helped in the process of creating both a coherent understanding of SCORE and to facilitate that into something visual and communicative, that I can pass on to the next communications person.

So long,

Marie Choe Tarp

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails,
click here

Mikkel

It’s been a pleasure, Marie, and I wish you all the best too :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Mikkel

klantto

So long and thanks for all the fish!

Mariechoetarp

what fish???

Mikkel

… The phrase has since been adopted by some science fiction fans as a humorous way to say “goodbye”…

Mariechoetarp

I get it, thanks!

JoranVD

Good luck with the new job Marie! It was nice working with you! :slight_smile: