A partial archive of https://score.community/ as of Monday March 04, 2024.

Outcomes of partner interviews

Benoit

Hi everyone,

Following the consortium meeting in Bergen, Janne & I conducted 13 interviews in November and December to help all of us tell the story of the SCORE project to strengthen both internal and external communication. Thanks a lot for your time! :slight_smile:

Most of the answers are very interesting and go in the same direction. To ensure anonymity of the interviewees and highlight the key messages, the information collected has been processed to a certain extent and reorganised around 3 main questions:

• In your own words, can you tell me what SCORE is about?
  • What have you learnt so far? Is there anything you have learnt that you will use in the future?
  • What do you think is unique about SCORE? How would you compare SCORE to other EU projects?

Here is the note SCORE storytelling.pdf (232.2 KB)

We will update the project website and other communication material next year.

Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

Janne & Benoît

brynskov

That’s really excellent. Many thanks, Janne and Benoît, for interviewing and analysing, but also everyone else who took the time to contribute.

A good way to end the SCORE year!

Greetings, and enjoy.

Best,

Martin

···

Martin Brynskov, Ph.D.

Associate professor, interaction technologies, Aarhus University

Chair, Open & Agile Smart Cities // oascities.org

Director, Centre for Digital Transformation in Cities and Communities // DITCOM.au.dk

Tel. (+45) 3068 0424

More info: http://linkedin.com/in/brynskov

On 20 Dec 2019, at 11.18, Benoît Dalbert via SCORE community noreply@score.community wrote:

Benoit

Benoît Dalbert

December 20
Hi everyone,

Following the consortium meeting in Bergen, Janne & I conducted 13 interviews in November and December to help all of us tell the story of the SCORE project to strengthen both internal and external communication. Thanks a
lot for your time! :slight_smile:

Most of the answers are very interesting and go in the same direction. To ensure anonymity of the interviewees and highlight the key messages, the information collected has been processed to a certain extent and reorganised
around 3 main questions:

• In your own words, can you tell me what SCORE is about?
  • What have you learnt so far? Is there anything you have learnt that you will use in the future?
  • What do you think is unique about SCORE? How would you compare SCORE to other EU projects?
    Here is the note
    SCORE storytelling.pdf
    (232.2 KB)

We will update the project website and other communication material next year.

Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

Janne & Benoît

Visit
Topic
or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails,
click here

claus

Awesome, thanks Janne and Benoit, I really like this! Great work :clap: :tada: :clap:

evdoxia.kouraki

Many thanks Janne & Benoît for this SCORE storytelling note!!! Great work!:ok_hand::clap:
Definitely a helpful document for all of us to use both internally and externally!

Looking forward to use all this information in 2020!
Until then, I wish you a very Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::fireworks:

/Eva

claus

@Janne and @Benoit - how were you planning to share with work more broadly? Is this something we could tweet about of reference on the main SCORE homepage?

Benoit

Hi Claus, we did not have the chance to meet and discuss it yet. But we had planned to update key communication materials such as the website and the flyer. I also think we could use the information collected to tweet. We welcome all suggestions -:slight_smile: Benoît