A partial archive of https://score.community/ as of Monday March 04, 2024.

Reporting Round 2 - Plan ahead and ask your questions!

Franziska

!!! REPORTING ROUND 2 OPENED ON THE 23/01/2019 !!!

Hi everybody,

Having a look at the SCORE reporting calendar, it is time to share some key information about the next reporting round with you!

WHEN TO REPORT: Now, please go ahead! Interreg first had to check and approve report 1, which has been finalised on the 23/01/2019.

Here a summary of other important dates for your planning:

• Period the progress report covers: 01/07/2018 - 31/12/2018

• Period the mandatory finance report covers: If your report 1

1. did not include a finance report: 08/06/2017 - 31/12/2018
    2. included a finance report: 01/07/2018 - 31/12/2018
  • Deadline to finalise individual partner reports, incl. FLC check and signatures: 01/03/2019

• Deadline for the lead partner to submit the joint report: 30/03/2019

If you have any further questions or you miss additional information, just drop us a message!

All the best,
Franziska

Franziska

IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING THE STARTING DATE FOR REPORT 2:

Interreg is still checking the first report and expects to finish latest by mid January.

We will immediately open the new reporting round when the first report is accepted and Interreg sent the feedback (because it might contain comments to be taken care of in report 2).

We will keep you updated!

Franziska

REPORTING ROUND 2 IS OPEN!

We just opened Reporting round 2! I adjusted my first post from above to update the deadlines.

Please go ahead, and remember that this time a finance report is mandatory for everybody.

Deadline to finalise your reports, incl. FLC check: 01/03/2019

Any additional questions - just drop us a message!

evdoxia.kouraki

Hello!

A question about progress reporting at OMS and in specific, about the “Outputs” section.
In this section it is asked to indicate the achieved number of output indicators up to date. From my perspective, all these outputs will be fullfiled later in the project as soon as solutions are developed. Shall we put N/A then under the column “Description of progress” and “0” as achieved number ?

Thank you for the assistance!

Franziska

Hi Eva,
You are completely right, as long as the solution is not fully delivered, you keep the number “0”. Nevertheless, feel free to leave a comment in the “Description of progress”, describing your personal work as a beneficiary linked to the single outputs. This is valuable information for the joint report! And if you were not involved (yet), you simply put “N/A”.

Are

In the ‘deliverables’ section of the reporting in OMS, should partners without a lead role within each work package report on them? I.e. should Bergen report on progress within project management under the ‘reporting per work package’ section?

Franziska

Hi Are,

You only talk about your personal activities and contributions, for each WP you were active in (if not you only enter N/A). For your example, in Project Management you could mention that you regularly participated in telcos and partner meetings.

evdoxia.kouraki

Hi Franziska,

Following Are’s question about “Deliverables Section”:
Seems is not possible to just mention our contribution to a specific WP that we are not leading. The system is requiring also to fill in all the columns i.e. "Status, “Target groups” etc information that we are not aware of…

evdoxia.kouraki

Another question @h.niesing and @timvanachte

Before submitting the status of WP5 under the “Deliverables section”, I would like to check what are you planning to report for WP3 & 4.

I am planning to report that the status of WP5 is “Behind schedule” since some results that WP5 needs to use from WP3 and WP4 are not yet finalized. Is this OK ?

What will be the reported status of WP3 and 4?
Will it be “Proceeding according to the plan” or “Behind schedule” ?

Thank you
/Eva

evdoxia.kouraki

What about the section “Details” ? Is it expected that each partner fills in all the fields ?

We have entered some input in fields such as “Communication Updates”, “Transnationality”, “Knowledge Transfer* and " Project Implementation” from our perspective. In the rest of the fields we put “N/A”. Is it OK ?

Thank you once again for your assistance!

Best,
Eva

JoranVD

Dear Eva,

Just finished my first draft-report for Ghent & WP3. (Tim & other Ghent-team members will have to go over it, I guess. Writing reports on a friday evening is not my most strongest point, i’m afraid.)

This is a tricky question. Due to the fact that we decided to name the first waterfall as ‘waterfall 0’, and the current-ongoing challenge-detection waterfall as ‘waterfall 1’, I think every deliverable in WP3 & WP4 is (in theory) delayed & behind shedule.

This is why I’ve set our status to ‘behind shedule’, but with a clear explenation why. (The changement of the waterfall-system etc.)

Kind regards & have a great weekend!
Joran

h.niesing

Hello Joran and Eva,

I had a deadline today, I will have a look at the reporting this afternoon and tomorrow.

It is good to have close insight in the 3 work-packages reporting as they are close connected.

Weather we are delayed or not depends largely on our approach.

I think we should describe the process the project went through in 2018 well.

This means including the difficulties encountered and maybe the overambitious goals…

Let me get back to this later, we might have a call on this together.

Greets

Hugo

···

Yours Resourcefully,

• 31 6 51731190

www.resourcefully.nl

resourcefully logo no text - verkleind

From: Joran via SCORE community [mailto:noreply@score.community]
Sent: vrijdag 22 februari 2019 18:48
To: h.niesing@resourcefully.nl
Subject: [SCORE community] [Work Packages/Project Management (WP1)] Reporting Round 2 - Plan ahead and ask your questions!

JoranVD Joran
February 22

Dear Eva,

Just finished my first draft-report for Ghent & WP3. (Tim & other Ghent-team members will have to go over it, I guess. Writing reports on a friday evening is not my most strongest point, i’m afraid.)

This is a tricky question. Due to the fact that we decided to name the first waterfall as ‘waterfall 0’, and the current-ongoing challenge-detection waterfall as ‘waterfall 1’, I think every deliverable in WP3 & WP4 is (in theory) delayed & behind shedule.

This is why I’ve set our status to ‘behind shedule’, but with a clear explenation why. (The changement of the waterfall-system etc.)

Kind regards & have a great weekend!
Joran

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

evdoxia.kouraki Eva Kouraki
February 21

Another question @h.niesing and @timvanachte Before submitting the status of WP5 under the “Deliverables section”, I would like to check what are you planning to report for WP3 & 4. I am planning to report that the status of WP5 is “Behind schedule” since some results that WP5 needs to use from …

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

evdoxia.kouraki

Hej Hugo!

OK, then looking forward to your answer on this or if we need to have a call
For the moment being I have entered in the system that the status of WP5 is “Behind schedule”.

Best/Eva

JoranVD

Dear Hugo & Eva,

Maybe it would indeed be handy to have insights on the WP3 reporting.

@timvanachte & I use a google doc to make a first draft together before we put the report in the portal. With this link you can view the draft-input. (Not final!)

A call this week/next week will be tricky for me (Datadive on the 7th of march & a hackathon on the 16th… :slight_smile: ) ; but I guess Justine can be there on the behalve of Ghent.

Grts
Joran

evdoxia.kouraki

Thank you for this @JoranVD!

Are

Hi,
I thought my colleagues (AS and FLC) approved the progress and finance reports in OMS last week as planned, but discovered today that one signature missed on one of the reports. Anyways, Bergen has submitted both reports successfully now. Sorry for the delay.