A partial archive of https://score.community/ as of Monday March 04, 2024.

The European way of digital transformation

Janne

Hi everyone,

In continuation of our scale-up presentation during the Bergen meeting I would like to share some very relevant updates with all of you. The scale-up declaration “Join, Boost, Sustain” was officially presented during the Oulu Boost event last week in Oulu, Finland, where Martin Brynskov was host of the day.

I will encourage you all to read the press release and the declaration and share it in your networks in order to help creating the European way of digital transformation in cities and communities - very much in line with the rationale behind SCORE.

It is now ready to be signed by as many mayors as possible before the official signing ceremony is taking place during the Cities Forum in Porto, Portugal 31 January.

You can see the press release here

And you can find the official website for the declaration here: www.living-in.eu, where it is also possible for mayors to sign.

Best,
Janne

klantto

My question is how are we cities going to uphold the incentives that are taking place in each city? How are we in score adapting our work method to include this in our work and projects? This should be the extra special track in the ghent sprint week. @timvanachte @Janne @brynskov
I am working hard to get our city to sign it and keep working since most of what is written down is what we all ready are working on and for.

Thoughts?

sydsimpson

Living in the EU?
Some of us are not going to be that lucky!
Because, Brexit :rage:

But we are still European :slightly_smiling_face:

brynskov

It’s for everyone, Syd — and, technically, you still are, all included, at least until the end of this month. Actually, you should sign, also to show support.

···

Martin Brynskov, Ph.D.

Associate professor, interaction technologies, Aarhus University

Chair, Open & Agile Smart Cities // oascities.org

Director, Centre for Digital Transformation in Cities and Communities // DITCOM.au.dk

Tel. (+45) 3068 0424

More info: http://linkedin.com/in/brynskov

On 17 Jan 2020, at 09.54, Sydney Simpson via SCORE community noreply@score.community wrote:

sydsimpson

Sydney Simpson

January 17
Living in the EU?
Some of us are not going to be that lucky!
Because, Brexit :rage:

But we are still European :slightly_smiling_face:

Visit
Topic
or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails,
click here

brynskov

There are 18 sessions at CSCC next week in Brussels, exclusively about this… Amsterdam is leading on Fair AI, Helsinki on Personal Data Management, Foundation for Public Code has a workshop, many others are there.

So if you’re not signed up, you can still make it.

And if your city is not an OASC member, sign up today — it’s free (only requires your mayor/CxO) to sign the Letter of Intent.

···

Martin Brynskov, Ph.D.

Associate professor, interaction technologies, Aarhus University

Chair, Open & Agile Smart Cities // oascities.org

Director, Centre for Digital Transformation in Cities and Communities // DITCOM.au.dk

Tel. (+45) 3068 0424

More info: http://linkedin.com/in/brynskov

On 17 Jan 2020, at 08.59, Kim Lantto via SCORE community noreply@score.community wrote:

klantto

Kim Lantto

January 17

Livingin EU – 15 Nov 19

[ Living-in.EU The European way of digital transformation

in cities and…](https://living-in.eu/)
In times when cities and communities are looking to digital solutions to tackle a growing range of interconnected challenges, we must boost these efforts through a ‘European Way’ where digital solutions help to create places
where people enjoy living…

My question is how are we cities going to uphold the incentives that are taking place in each city? How are we in score adapting our work method to include this in our work and projects? This should be the extra special track
in the ghent sprint week.
@timvanachte

@Janne

@brynskov

I am working hard to get our city to sign it and keep working since most of what is written down is what we all ready are working on and for.

Thoughts?

Visit
Topic
or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails,
click here

klantto

Yes i know and sadly we are not going to be able to get to brussels for this occasion. I am working on to get our City to sign both the declaration and to be a member of the OASC since i think this is crucial for us going forward. Im not sure though if the cities in our score project will be in Brussels so i think it would be a good theme to bring to the sprint week for us non tech/programmers to work on similar to the workshops that are planned to be held over there. I hope you think so to. / Cheers