A partial archive of https://score.community/ as of Monday March 04, 2024.

Guide to online partner meeting

Juliette

Meeting Code of conduct

Our goal is to run a full-remote partner meeting that is inclusive for everyone to participate in, as well as conducive to natural social interactions.

In order to make this remote meeting work for everyone, we have a few specific rules:

• When you are not speaking, please mute and turn your camera off. This is to avoid background noise and audio quality dropping. When you are speaking, you can turn your camera on if you want.

• We encourage everyone to participate. If you have a comment or question, please either write your comment/question in the chat or ask the chair to give you the floor. Please avoid interrupting the speakers (so that we can stick to the schedule!). Each session will be hosted by a team of two - someone presenting and someone answering questions. They will also make a short written recap to post on the community.

• If you have a tendency to dominate in conversation, please be extra mindful and give others the space to participate, and time to formulate their answers/questions. English may be their second, third or even fourth language!

• If you would like to chat to colleagues, or organize a quick side meeting, feel free to use one of the many social rooms available.

• For all non-verbal discussion, excluding quick questions about presentations, please use the category created for this event on the score.community. Remember - you can also use the community for one on one messaging. Click their picture and you will see a ‘message’ button.

Map of the venue - where to find your colleagues :slight_smile:

For events on the agenda:

You can also decide to take a break and hang out by the coffee corner! :coffee: :coffee: (up to 12 people)

For informal meetings:

For bilateral and group meetings (up to 12 people)

For small groups (recommended 3 people max.)

Full Agenda

Tuesday 21st April

9:00 - 12:00 - Workshop Urban Data Platforms and SensorThingsAPI By Hamburg (Optional)
The auditorium

13:00 - 13:20 - Welcome and project management by Amsterdam and Bax & Company (WP1)
The auditorium

13:20 - 13:40 - Learning from SynchroniCity and OASC by Aarhus University (WP6)
The auditorium

13:40 - 14:00 - Living labs and replication of solutions by Johanneberg Science Park (WP5)
The auditorium

14:00 - 14:15 - Business case template and first example: QR Code by Ghent (WP3)
The auditorium

14:15 - 14:30 - Peer review outcome by Bradford University
The auditorium

14:45 - 15:05 - Break
Coffee corner (optional)

15:50 - 15:10 - Instructions challenge and solution updates
The auditorium

15:10 - 16:30 - Challenge and solution updates
The community

Find the updates following the links below:

16:30 - 16:40 - Hosts introduce their social rooms
The auditorium

16:40 - Onward - The social rooms

The social events:

The pubs (open late, but bring your own drinks! :slight_smile:) :

Wednesday 22nd April

09:00 - 09:20 - Welcome and instructions for the day
The auditorium

09:30 - 10:30 - Simple State, IoT for simple measurements, Hosted by city of Aarhus
Room 1

09:30 - 10:30 - Masterportal, Hosted by Hamburg
gotomeeting backup

09:30 - 10:30 - Air quality, Hosted by Bradford University
Room 3

10:30 - 11:30 - Stay Put, IoT for urban assets, Hosted by city of Aarhus
Room 1

10:30 - 11:30 - Signalen, Hosted by Amsterdam
Room 2

10:30 - 11:30 - APIAPI component, Hosted by Digipolis Ghent
Room 3

2h lunch break
Coffee corner (optional)

13:30 - 14:30 3D digital twin of the city , Hosted by city of Aarhus
Room 1

13:30 - 14:30 ROADS - Hosted by Hamburg
gotomeeting backup

13:30 - 14:30 WP3 business case, Hosted by city of Ghent
Room 3

14:30 - 15:30 Coms & Tech: Tacking stock, looking ahead and restarting dialogue between technical people, the comms team and the rest of the consortium, Hosted by Aarhus University
Room 1

14:30 - 15:30 GeoNetBake, Hosted by Hamburg
gotomeeting backup

14:30 - 15:30 City Liveability, Hosted by Amsterdam University
Room 3

15:30 - 16:30 Fire Safety and how AI, text mining and machine learning can create a safer environment for citizens, Hosted by Amsterdam
Room 1

15:30 - 16:30 Replication Guide Hosted by Johanneberg Science Park
gotomeeting backup

16:30 - 16:50 Summary of virtual working tables
The auditorium

16:50 - 17:00 Closing
The auditorium

Juliette
claus
claus

If anyone encounters any difficulties with the rooms, please let us and know and we’ll try fix it! :slight_smile:

Juliette

Do not hesitate to come back to the auditorium if you have any issues with whereby, we have some gotomeeting backup rooms.

Boris

I’d like to thank Juliette, Camilla and Claus for the amazing set-up and the organization of this remote partner meeting. Soo good.

I’ve learned that we can have meaningful large meetings on-line.

brynskov

Thank you, @Juliette, for driving the organisation of this virtual partner meeting in “Hamburg”. It was a great success!

I learned that I miss Hamburg. :slight_smile:

I’d like to overcome the eternal quest for finding the perfect scope and baseline for our efforts, but we’ve taken great strides in the last two days, I think.

klantto

Id like to thank each and everyone who i have had the chance to talk to during this fantastically arranged meeting and an extra shout out to Justine for stick in to her guns last night. (drinks)

I learned once again the POWER of WE. Please stay in touch and work together!
Peace / kim

Here is a song that a friend wrote that has me poundering:

https://genius.com/The-weakerthans-confessions-of-a-futon-revolutionist-lyrics

kimsovso

Big thanks to the organising team for making this happen under these weird circumstances! Awesome job!

dhaval

Thanks Juliette and Bax team for making all the arrangements for a productive meeting.

I have leaned a few pointers in terms of research - and few pointers in terms of new solutions/idea (twin city, use of event monitoring with stay put etc).

One challenge we would like to tackle is making our solutions operational and start generating data - and get it ready for further analytics/solutions/challenges.

Adrian

Thanks to everyone not just any individual :grinning: but a big thanks to Hamburg and Bax for the meeting.

3D

How to progress the 3D and Livability assessment for Bradford

Mikkel

I want to thank Henning for a fiendishly hard quiz - which I lost badly :slight_smile: And Jef and Claus for the dub!

I learned that while on-line is good, in-person is better.

As for challenges, there are too many to single one out…

sydsimpson

Big thank you to all involved in setting this up and especially Juliette!

Have realised the new normal can work!

Challenege for Bradford to host next partner meeting.

HD_Hamburg

I really want to thank Bax & Co. for the Organisation of this Meeting, as I think it was really fruitful.
A virtual Meeting is definitly more challenging, but I learned that it definitely can work out.
The challenge is as Always to Keep the spirit going and to continue the international collaboration with all the other Partner cities, while the daily work is on the table.

Bhupesh

I would like to thank Juliette and everyone for their hard work on organising this meeting.
There has been something to learn from all the on goining works.
Looking forward to move ahead in our working group.

Hein

Thank you Juliette, Camilla and Claus for running this show. I know It’s 3 names instead of one but great work!
I’ve learned that we have already gathered all the foundations to further build a successful SCORE project.
And lastly, I would love to see us keeping this momentum and togetherness, be it on- and offline, in pursuing our project goals. It’s challenging but absolutely worth it!

thorben.finger

I’d like to thank all of you for making this project possible :slight_smile:

What i will take with me? Online-Meetings aren’t that terrible but in preson is still better…

SBK_Hamburg
  1. a great thank you to @Juliette for the organization of this online meeting
  2. A lot of cool projects are going on and we can see already good Progress in the different solutions
  3. still unsure about replicating solutions
claus

Shout out and :heart: to @timvanachte for his awesome questions to other solution groups, @Juliette for chairing this partner meeting, and @klantto, @Justine and @Jefwillems for our chill out session in the beer garden.

I think I’ve learnt a lot about how to run a remote conference, and I’m really looking forward to seeing if we can apply what we have learnt to do remote mini sprints in between partner meetings!

Nienaber

I would like to thank Juliette and the team as well as the attendes of the Masterportal working table and the Foundation for public code.
I learned that a modular open source geoviewer is intresting for many different people!

Thank you all very much!